27 November, 2011

I'm Feeling Talkative Right Now

It's 10 pm already. I'm still holding my pencil while biting its tip sometimes. My eyes are down to the paper full of circle equations and charts and lot of numbers. Yet my brain can't understand any single word written there..

It's been a pretty busy week. I skip 3 days of school in the past 2 weeks for teacher's day preparation and other stuff. And in class, I mostly lost focus. I did some crafts like pop-up papers or drawing stupid things instead of studying. I guess I lost my learning enthusiasm. *sigh* Even today. Whereas the exam week'll be starting tomorrow. Huh.

Enough of school bullshits.

So, btw my birthday is about 12 days ahead. My parents were asking me about what present I want this year. It's such a tradition in my family that the birthday person could ask for anything s/he wants for her/his birthday. For the first time in my life, I haven't decided what my birthday present will be.

Yeah, I'm that type of kids who really excited about their birthday. Who loves presents and suprises and birthday celebrations and also the attentions people give that day. I'm not an attention seeker, but it's great having people wishing you all the best and being very nice to you, right? And it only happen once in a year, that's why I'm so excited about it.

About my birthday gift, I took some times to think about it, and I ended at some options.
1.) Polaroid camera
2.) SLR fisheye/wide angle lens
3.) Another lomography camera
4.) Lots of money to buy clothes
5.) Anything fun to do on the holiday. Maybe a trip to Karimun Jawa? Or somewhere else?

I don't know, 3 of my 5 wishes are related to photography hehe. Well, I'm so interested about photography and crafts lately. Even I already planned if I stayed at home on holiday I'll spend a lot of money to buy crafts tools and make an exploding box album or something like dried flowers for my room decoration. I watched many videos about them on youtube and it showed a lot of fun & creative things to make.

Well, I guess I'm talking too much here hehe. It's 11 pm already. Time flies so fast, doesn't it? Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment