04 January, 2011

Happy (belated) New Year!

Sorry for the late new year greetings hehe. I've been so busy on my holiday. No, not a vacation. I was busy wasting my time playing piano, baking cookies and playing games.

Well, I don't wanna tell you about my dumb holiday. But I want to tell you about my past resolutions on 2010.

I made a list of my resolutions and kept it in a pouch in my room. Here's the list :

☑ SMAN 8
☐ Do sports at least once a week
☐ Read the bible every day, and finish the whole bible in 1 year
☐ Got at least 8 out of 10 for my piano score
☐ Write a diary

Sad, huh? I just completed 1 from these 5 resolutions.

For the second point, I barely did sports last year -_- and now I gain weight about 10 pounds!
For the third point, I did it well for the 3 first months. And lately it became harder and harder to accomplish it.
Fourth point. I didn't try my best last year and I got 7,95. Almost!
Fifth point. I did it well for about 2 months and got boring. Cause I'm not a good writer, and when I read my diary, it's a disaster, its a junk.

Forget the excuses, and the fact is I didn't take my last-year-resolutions seriously. For this year, I'll try and do all the best I can and let God do the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment