19 October, 2010

In Memoriam : XOC

Where's the 'good' from 'goodbye'?

I used to hear it but never felt it before I lose my best friends. Well, I'm not really lose em, but I moved to ɑ new school without any one of em. And now, I miss em all like crazy. We used to laugh and do something stupid and also make teachers angry. (Jangan ditiru ya adik-adik)
It's really really really hard to be separated from em. Cause the 27 of us all have been in the same class for exactly 3 years. I assumed and treated em like my very own family. They've been so nice to me for these 3 years and I hope I did, too.
I just wanna apologize for all mistakes that I've done to you personally. And I hope 20 years later we'll meet again and we all will be successful in our future.


Well, night my beloved XOC
Sleep well kiddo :)




P.S. Sorry for my bad english~ I just wanna improve my english by doing this. Also thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment