15 March, 2011

Lame...

Have you ever felt like me? I feel like.........I don't even know what I feel. It's just empty. Nothing.
I feel like.....there were no feelings here, in my heart.








Feelings gone...

Do you know what I mean? No? So do I.
It's just like it is too complicated and it doesn't belong in here.
Twist.

And now I feel like a fool.
A fool who thinks she's not a fool by writing this post on her blog.
.....
What if her friends read her blog?
What if he (who she talks about) understands, that the post is talking about him?
What if no one reads the blog?
What if she doesn't care at all?

What if she doesn't continue writing cause she thinks it's lame to write all her feelings on her blog and there's no one who really wanna read her blog?
What if...
What if just stop now?

No comments:

Post a Comment