07 August, 2010

Welcome August!

Mungkin skarang udah tgl 7, tapi masih belom telat kan buat bilang : "welcome August!!". Okey, I'll write some of my august wishes below.

1. Making new friends. As a fresh meat in my new school, I wanna find some good friends to hangout together and also to study together. I really need a friend to tell all my stories.
2. Good at my studies. Being a senior high school student will be different beside in junior high school. And I fully should study harder and harder and harder than before.
3. Good at piano, too. I'm a 6th grader at my piano school. And I'll face a final test in few months later. So I have to prepare myself from now on.
4. Lose some weights. After a loooong holiday, I gain some weights and I must to burn some fats now!
5. Still with my sunshine.

Actually, there are some wishes more, but I can't tell you cos it's a secret. So, what's your august wish? Make some and let's see the result next month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment